A couple of days ago the weather finally got warm enough to be outside for more then 2 minutes. Elle and her bff Sydney had a fun walk and then wanted to play more. Our neighbor Anson and his wife Amy brought out their adorable 3 year old to play too! Anson is an amazing photographer and took these pics of Elle and Sydney-I love them! He is also going to take a family picture for us sometime in April when the weather gets warmer! We are so excited! So if any of you are interested he does some really unique, great stuff! www.agstudios.com
![[Picture+3.png]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjEShBuvoGogywzDSATSTwJZKAer4EZujafjz8e-KcGG3i6wplIOs-kgjinwJciB9asy-8VBb70fIuFVAUIlATe6Yn6Q0Br-v6fw95BpcrermVUXXRHXdniprB0FqmfdJCoM8NpEA/s1600/Picture+3.png)
4 comments:
They're getting so big!
Wow, he is really good! That top pictures is just too cute!
Hey Kell, I will add you to my blog too, how fun! I love it. Ashley, and a few other friends have told me to do it for a long time, and I'm wishing now I did, it's a blast! Those pictures are great! Have a great weekend!
Hey Kelly. Of course I remember you guys. I can't believe you have a baby. She is darling. You two look so good. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment