Hey Kelly, It's Mara, I just love those pants. I love painting Braelyns toes. It is hard, but fun. I signed up on a blog at familyholbrook.blogspot.com so check us out, and it will be fun to keep in touch. Hope we make it to do swimming lessons with you. Take care
3 comments:
I LOVE wearing the same clothes as Nali! Really I think that having little girls is the best! Elle is so cute!
That is so cute! How fun to dress alike! You are such a fun mom! I love her little toes all painted!
Hey Kelly, It's Mara, I just love those pants. I love painting Braelyns toes. It is hard, but fun. I signed up on a blog at familyholbrook.blogspot.com so check us out, and it will be fun to keep in touch. Hope we make it to do swimming lessons with you. Take care
Post a Comment