Welcome to our blog! This is our first REAL post! We are trying to get the hang of all this new techy stuff! Luckily we have some very techy friends down stairs who are willing to walk us through it step by step. So we are the Evers, Jeff, Kelly and our little love Elle. We are excited to become bloggers and to be able to keep in touch with many of our friends who have moved on in life and ones that are still here!
1 comment:
Kelly! It's Stephanie Whiting! How are you? I wrote a message on your other blog, I don't know if you got it, but it has pictures from Hawaii and stuff, maybe it's the same blog but you changed the pictures. Anyways! I am so glad I found you! I wait to talk to you! My email is stephwhiting@gmail.com and our blog is http://www.jswhiting.blogspot.com/ you are the best Kelly! I can't wait to see how you are doing. Elle is getting so big, she is the cutest ever!!!
Post a Comment