Last week Elle and I went to Arizona to visit our good friends the Moats. What a fun week!!! Elle and Jordan are about six months apart and were instant friends-sometimes with benefits (hahaha). They had so much fun running around and were non-stop for a week! Dana and I had a fun time catching up and working on a little project. We all went to the D-backs game, several parks, shopping, IKEA, and a lot more! We love and miss them! This was my first real trip to Arizona and I have to say I fell in love! The perfect climate, I know it gets a little warmer in the summer though. When we flew home we landed to a very snowy welcome and reality set back in!
Kelly! I am so glad you liked Arizona! You guys should live there! It really is the best! I am glad you guys had so much fun visiting your friends. Elle is so cute! I love the pictures of her!
2 comments:
Seriously our kids are so cute together!!!! We miss you guys tons! Love you- Dana
Kelly! I am so glad you liked Arizona! You guys should live there! It really is the best! I am glad you guys had so much fun visiting your friends. Elle is so cute! I love the pictures of her!
Post a Comment