Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Weekend

This weekend we are in California visiting Jeff's family for Easter, and it is our niece Charlotte's first birthday! So far we are having so much fun with the family! This morning we took Elle and Scott to an Easter egg hunt at the park! They were so cute. Elle got 3 eggs and Scott collected 7, he was hoping for 10. We are looking forward to more family time tonight and tomorrow and hopefully we will get some more fun Easter pics!

















2 comments:

Steph said...

How fun Kelly! Elle looks so cute! I hope you guys have fun in California! I love that picture of her with the bunny, and her little pink vans are darling!

The Carlson Family said...

Thanks for the update, Kel! I love to see what Elle is doing, because I assume Spence will do it someday. Her hair is so cute in the little waterspouts. Have you figured out when you are moving? Tell Jeff and Elle hi for us! Love, Chrissy