Saturday, April 28, 2007

Go UVU

Today my sister Anna and I graduated from Utah Valley University (new university status). It worked out nicely because we both graduated with our B.S. in the school of business. We had a lot of family here which was so much fun, and they only had to go through one convocation ceremony! Anyway, it was fun and I am glad to be done. Thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family who helped me get here!





12 comments:

The Carlson Family said...

Congratulations, Kelly! I can't believe you're done! Remember when you first moved out to Provo and were living in King Henry and you were so lonely and unsure about college? And look at you now! I'm so proud of you! Next step...law school? We love you!

Lance and Becky said...

Yeah! Congratulations Kelly! No more finals and tests! I'm so excited for you, it's so nice to be done! Great job!

Genny said...

Congrats!!! That's amazing!

The Richards in Canada said...

Congrats!! That is SUch a big accomplishment especially being a mom!! Miss you!!

Dana said...

Good Work Kelly!!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats! Love you.

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Good Job Kelly!! You smart thing you! Sorry couldn't make it to the graduation, I will send you a big check in the mail soon:) ha ha.. Can't wait to see the familly pictures. I am going to miss you:( Love ya, Amy Gessel

Steph said...

Kelly! Congrats! That is so exciting that you are finished! I am so proud of you! You look so beautiful in your pictures! That is fun that you and your sister finished at the same time.

Meriel Frandsen said...

Congratulation Kelly! I am so happy for you! Doesn't feel fabulous to be done? I bet you are probably only starting to feel it this morning! I know Bart is!

Anonymous said...

congrats kelly! Im so proud of you. look at you!! thats awesome. and thanks for your last comment. your so sweet. i love photgraphy, and im going back to school for it in august. of course i'l only be ablt to do like one class a semester because of work . but i cant wait im way excited!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Kelli .... I looked at your family pictures Anson took.. Sooo GOOD! You are so photogenic.... HOT STUFF BABY! Don't worry he is almost done scanning the pictures then you can see them.. Lets do something before we leave, perhaps with Des and Nate... I will come over tomorrow! Love ya Amy

Jen and Joe. said...

Congratulations! It's a great feeling to be DONE, I'm sure! Ian misses Elle a real lot...I can tell =)

The Richards in Canada said...

Happy Mothers DAy