Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose four people to tag and list their names.
Random Facts/Habits About Me:
1. I am addicted to Crystal Light
2. I am 1/8 Native American
3. I have a birthmark outside of my right eye (most people don't notice, or think I don't know how to put on makeup)
4. I have been to Hawaii 3 times in the last three years, and I am going in January :)
5. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this in my life, because I don't find myself very interesting
6. My husband does the laundry
7. My favorite show is the Office, go Jim and Pam!
8. I am OCD about making my bed perfectly, it takes me 20 min at least-that is when I make it
Okay...Tag you're it...I will NOT be offended if you don't play. =)
1. Des
2. Stephanie
3. Dana
4. Chrissy
5. Amy
Friday, May 18, 2007
Fun Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Office has recently become our new obsession. We got Season 2 last week and we are watching the entire season again for the third time!
Post a Comment