Friday, June 01, 2007

4 Years, Really?

Yesterday Jeff and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. It is crazy how fast time goes by, and how things change. We had fun reminiscing on our life 4 years ago. For our anniversary I took it upon myself to surprise Jeff with a fun overnight trip. He has needed a little break for a while! We went to a bed and breakfast in Midway called Johnson's Mill. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a romantic little getaway. We both LOVED it and the breakfast was really good too! All of the rooms had private decks with awesome views! It was just really relaxing and so beautiful! That night we went to a restaurant called Snake Creek Grill. It came highly recommended from the B&B owner, we were not disappointed! We spent the next day doing some fun things with no baby. It was pretty weird, to not pack along a diaper bag. Needless to say we had a great anniversary! I feel very lucky to be married to such a wonderful guy!



4 comments:

Steph said...

FUN!!!! I am glad you guys had a relaxing weekend! That B&B place sounds amazing! It’s crazy how time flies, congrats on 4 years of marriage! I love the picture of your family on the side, it’s so cute.

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

your blog has a nice clean look to it. glad you could get away. BTW, your famous: ansongesselphotography.com

Dana said...

It sounds like you had a great time!!! Good for you - getting away for the weekend without Elle. We miss you guys tons.

Love you.

Dan and Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary Evers! It looks like you guys had tons of fun! That is so cool---4 years! I remember when we were all just little newlyweds in our first ward. :) We miss hanging out with you guys and sure hope you are doing good. Gin said you are moving in a few weeks--sad! But I'm excited for you guys to experience new things and try a new place. Good luck with everything. Call us if you come to SF!!!!