Happy Fathers Day to all of the wonderful fathers our lives! We are so grateful to have so many wonderful examples of incredible fathers! We hope you have a very special day, and we love you all so much!
Happy Father's Day Jeff! You're a great Daddy! Thank you guys so much for everything you have done, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you, and how much we are going to miss you guys. We sure do love you, and are very glad that we'll be able to see you when we go to Colorado. We love you guys, and thanks so much again. You're always so thoughtful Kelly!
2 comments:
daddys are the best! =) i have a blog now. rayburnfamily.blogspot.com
Happy Father's Day Jeff! You're a great Daddy! Thank you guys so much for everything you have done, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you, and how much we are going to miss you guys. We sure do love you, and are very glad that we'll be able to see you when we go to Colorado. We love you guys, and thanks so much again. You're always so thoughtful Kelly!
Post a Comment