Hey Kelly! I didn't realize I wouldn't be coming back to Provo to live when I came down to CA last week! I love your blog, we actually went to this temple a couple of years ago for a class of mine-cute pictures!
Kelly! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch! Bri and I totally wanted to go to the International thing at the Krishna temple, but we missed it! I went to the Llama Fest last summer. It was kind of wierd and random, but cool. Of all places...Spanish Fork!?
yeah I have been to the website for twilight. Its cool cause it talks about the books, and how there is a movie that they are going to eventually do on twilight! I cant wait!! that would be awesome!
SO when do you leave for Colorado...I feel once you leave Provo we'll never see each other again...It'd be great to get together before you go. I still miss you guys! Elle is so cute!
your elle is so cute! i'm sad you are moving, but it will be so good for you and your family to experience change and growth. good luck, keep in touch.
7 comments:
Hey Kelly! I didn't realize I wouldn't be coming back to Provo to live when I came down to CA last week! I love your blog, we actually went to this temple a couple of years ago for a class of mine-cute pictures!
Kelly! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch! Bri and I totally wanted to go to the International thing at the Krishna temple, but we missed it! I went to the Llama Fest last summer. It was kind of wierd and random, but cool. Of all places...Spanish Fork!?
Was this Llama Fest??!!?
yeah I have been to the website for twilight. Its cool cause it talks about the books, and how there is a movie that they are going to eventually do on twilight! I cant wait!! that would be awesome!
Nice Pictures :) you got some good ones. Creative title too...I couldn't think of anything. It was fun! really fun. You guys are a blast.
SO when do you leave for Colorado...I feel once you leave Provo we'll never see each other again...It'd be great to get together before you go. I still miss you guys! Elle is so cute!
your elle is so cute! i'm sad you are moving, but it will be so good for you and your family to experience change and growth. good luck, keep in touch.
Post a Comment