The 17 mile drive and Carmel, was one of my favorite parts of this trip. I was really sad I did not get some better pictures of Carmel and Pebble Beach. I love that city-with the exception of the snobby people! Okay, not everyone, just this idiot guy who told me to get off of my cell phone in his store. Made me so mad, post a sign for crying out loud! Okay, I am over it now!
Grandma and Grandpa
1 comment:
Hello my old friend Kelly!! I finally made my own blog and when I was looking at Jason and Ginny's I saw yours! I was excited. Oh, I don't know how well you remember me but I was your crazy 'neighbor' that lived almost below you at Oxford and my upstairs neighbor flooded our apt... well maybe some pics will jog your memory...
http://jaholloway.blogspot.com/
Ashley Holloway
Post a Comment