This is Jaclyn and Whitney prior to dates arriving. They are so dang cute! We called Whit our disco ball, she was beaming in the sun, it was a crack up! Jaclyn trusted her big sis to make her up and get her already as she could have cared less! I had a lot of fun doing hair and make up, oh and shopping for her of course. We are at opposite ends of the maintenance spectrum for sure!
It's so fun to be around the family huh? I miss Denver. I'm coming home to visit over conference weekend so we need to hang out. You and Jeff also need to check out my blog this week. It was inspired by comments from you guys. :)
1 comment:
It's so fun to be around the family huh? I miss Denver. I'm coming home to visit over conference weekend so we need to hang out. You and Jeff also need to check out my blog this week. It was inspired by comments from you guys. :)
Post a Comment