Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tagged-Jog Down Memory Lane

So my wonderful friend Becky Reynolds tagged me. I love reading everyone else's responses, but I am always so self conscious when I get to do one!! Oh well here goes! Love you Becky!

1. Who were your friends? This is easy, because I did not have that many-haha! Chrissy, Dana, Kayce, Melissa, Peter, Dave, Steve, Cameron, Roy, Joseph, Mark, Emily, I am sure I am leaving someone out-I am really tired at the moment
2.What sports did you play? Soccer and I swam for a while
3. What kind of car did you drive? Well, I had three totaled in about two months, so I went through cars pretty fast. I had an Eagle Talon, Jetta and an older Audi
4. On Friday nights what were you doing? Usually making out, I mean at a stake dance, oh those were Saturday huh?!?
5. Were you a party animal? Not so much, I had my moments I guess
6. Were you considered a flirt? Probably not, I usually had a boyfriend
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Concert Choir
8. Were you a nerd? ummm... at one point I did have glasses, braces and funky bangs, not my proudest days
9. Did you get suspended or expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Actually yes, we had to know it for choir, and I think we were the only ones in the entire school that even knew we had a fight song. Parmenter also thought I was trying to cheat and look at the words once, painful memory. Maybe that is why I can still recite it.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? I liked Mrs. Parmenter a lot when she wasn't terrifying me
12. Where did you sit during lunch? the Mormon tree outside in the grass, or drove to get lunch
13. School mascot? Warriors
14. School name? Arapahoe
15. School colors? Black and Gold
16. Rival high school? Heritage
17. Did you go to prom? As a junior and senior, and I also flew to Washington my senior year to go to prom there.
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes, there are some things I would like to change. Life was very carefree back then.
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Driving in Carry's convertible there and thinking how cool we were! NOT! I also had a really cute dress.
20. Where did you go for senior skip day? Like Becky I skipped often, so I can't really remember
21. Favorite memory? There are way to many! I loved the dances and football games, hanging out on the weekends... I could go on and on!
22. Were you in any clubs? No I was such a low school spirit person, I think I have more now then I did then!
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Chipotle
24. Have you gained some weight since then? Painfully yes!!!
25. Who was your senior prom date? Ryan Jordan and Dustin Miller
26. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? No
27. How many fights did you get in? 1
28. Who was your high school sweetheart? Ryan Jordan
29. Do you still talk to people from high school? Yes, I love them all, I wish I were better at keeping in touch though
30. Did you win prom king or queen? NO
31. Where did you work in high school? Paradise Bakery, Abercrombie and Hopkins Elementary School
32. What were your grades? Good except for math, I took Algebra 2 three times and cheated off freshman when I was a senior.
33. What was your dress style? I loved Abercrombie-times have for sure changed
34. What year did you graduate? 2000


Okay, I tag... Ginny Miller, Amy Duran, Dana Moats, Chrissy Carlson, and Desi

5 comments:

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Kelly! I love it! These are so much fun to read! I seriously miss you to death, I can hear your voice in your answers... I miss that! Your a beautiful person inside and out, thanks for sharing the memories.

Lance and Becky said...

Hey Kell, so fun huh! It brings back so many fun memories, and yes like you said I would have done a few things a whole lot different! I love it though! How fun, I know we would've hung out if we went to the same high school!

Julie and Kyle said...

haha, i lauged at your mall comment. my mall is in my basement on my computer! i cant stop online shopping... not sure which is worse! miss you!

nathan said...

that was fun reading...especially to find out more about you as a youngin'!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Kelli--So what date did you guys decide on for coming and visiting us?? Loved reading the "memory lane" you crack me up. I love the dance video of Elle, it made my day:) So cute! Love ya, AMY