Tuesday, October 09, 2007

CPK


My friend Dana is in town visiting from AZ, and my friends Chrissy and Peter who live in Denver decided to go out to dinner last night. These are my great friends from middle school-high school-college. I have realized how rare it is to have good, long lasting friends! I am very lucky!

6 comments:

Miller Family said...

How fun!! Did you get your dress at Target? I got the other one that is kinda like that. We can be twinsies when you come out!!

Lance and Becky said...

Can't beat great friends like that! How fun! We are going to be in town for thanksgiving, so we'll call you! I really want to hang our with you guys! I'm so glad you had fun, and you look great Kell!

Maigen said...

LOVE the outfit, Kel!

Dana said...

I love you Kelly!! It is so fun to see you and Jeff and Chrissy and Peter.

nathan said...

Hey! did you get my email? Are you still coming out here this week?

Kayce said...

Oh I miss you guys! We need to get together next time in town. I hope you have my number saved now.