Thursday, November 29, 2007
For those who are interested.
We finally found a doctor in Colorado that we like for Elle. It has taken quite a while and a couple not so great experiences, but we are very glad to have found one we love! It was hard coming from such a great doctor and pediatric office in Utah. Anyway, we got Elle in for her 18 month check up (just a few months late). She had her last round of shots, and was very unhappy about it, she screamed the whole way home. She did do really well when the pricked her finger, no tears at all. When the doctor came in he asked her how old she was, but she was to busy singing to answer. Her development is great, she has a pretty large vocabulary now and the doctor thought I should start potty training her-we will be waiting until as least January to attempt that! Elle is 34 1/2 inches tall (90th percentile), she weighs 27lbs (75 percentile). So overall she is doing great! I was surprised by her weight, she is really starting to slim down. She used to be 95 percentile for everything. I guess it is all the running around. Oh and they estimated her height to be around 5 ft 10-11in, kind of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what? how do they do that estimated height? i want to know for my kids.
So, what doctor do you like there in Colorado??
Brayden is right up there with elle percentile wise--they are a good match!! I love the estimated height thing...My doctor has never estimated, but I'll ask her to next time we see her! You are the coolest!
My niece rocks! Kel the caves I have been in a lot of times. i am not saying nothing can happen, but they are not bad at all. People go in them all the time... no worries
Way to go Kell, she's a healthy little girl, and a cutie I might add!
Post a Comment