Monday, November 12, 2007

Gram-mama

Jeff's mom and more importantly Elle's grandma came to visit us on Saturday. We are having a wonderful time with her! We had so much fun at the Children's Museum. We still have 5 more days with her and lots more fun things planned, but I wanted to post some pictures from our day today.

Pretending to go night night

Choo choo

Rrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Of course another picture from Hacienda Colorado-we love it!

14 comments:

Miller Family said...

I'm sorry but Elle is seriously so cute. I love the one of her pretending to go night night. Thanks for calling me the other day about the bathing suit, it was so sweet of you to think of me. And sorry I never called back, school has been extremely stressful and busy. We leave for PA this week and I have tons to get done before we go. But we need to video chat soon. That is fun that Jeff's Mom came out. Have fun!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

There is nothing better than Grandma! How fun! Elle has the cutest personality, I can't wait till Kallie interacts more. OH and I really can't get over how cute your hair is! It makes me want to cut mine.

Lance and Becky said...

How fun Kell, get ready, because the Reynolds are comin to town. We need to go to cheesecake factory one day/night! Love you, and can't wait to see you! We're coming on the Monday before thanksgiving (don't know the date right now) then leaving on Friday after thanksgiving...gotta be here for the Utah game :)

Lindsay Noel said...

That is so fun to see Elle! I miss her! ( that is cool that pati has been able to come visit!)your hair looks so great!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

I Love the Children's museum in Denver!!! Loos like you guys are having a great time!

Lindsay Noel said...

your a little brat.. haha found my name

Stacey said...

Scott says he is ready for his 13168 Grandma to come back... I told him we had to share grandma-time with Baby L. Sorry, Kel, but Elle is just a little female version of Jeff when he was a kid. She is too adorable! Can't wait to have Elle and Charlotte together in Maui...

The Watson Family said...

Kelly! It's Barbara (Moore) Watson..I just saw your link on Sara's blog! I am so excited! Elle is so beautiful! Anyway, we recently started a blog ourselves...it's watsontba.blogspot.com. Check it out if you get a chance!

Court and Britt said...

Kelly!! This is Brittany Waterlyn (Jones)!! How are you? My cousin told me about face book yesterday and I was looking through it and found your sister, she is the one who gave me the link to your blog. Your little girl is a doll, that is so fun that you guys are in colorado, I bet your parents are loving it!! I would love to hear from you. Send me an email- courtbritt@gmail.com so that I can send you the link to our blog!!

Take care!!
~Brittany:)

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my goodness, I love her golden curls. She has so much hair now. I can't believe it. She is so pretty. Love you guys.

Lindsay Noel said...

lol why? better that than you haha

Lindsay Noel said...

No kel it is a fake count down. haha what did i butter you up by posting pictures of your kid haha (now i am only a little gay lol you are such a great big sister)

The Richards in Canada said...

Ok Ella CRACKS me up! She seems like a never ending ball of entertainment!! I LOVE her halloween pic were she's coming off the sugar high! Too cute! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! Miss you!

The Richards in Canada said...

I might elle...I think I just type Ella for some reason