Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!








7 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! It looks like you guys had a good time with the Archer's and the Balli's and your family!! Your pictures are all so cute!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I'll try this again. My last comment had an error! Kelly, I'm so glad you said hi. I saw you in one of Becky's posts a while ago and knew I knew you and couldn't figure out why for a while. I remember you and Jeff dating at good old King Henry. Does he ever talk to his old roomie Aaron Zappe who married Jill (my old roomie)? So did you grow up with Becky? I love her. It's great to hear from you and see your cute little Elle!
Christy

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I don't really talk to anyone from KH except my old roommate Stephanie Draeger Jensen. She's on my blog list. I looked up Aaron and Jill and left a note. I love this blogging world. It's great to see what everyone is up to. We'll have to keep in touch okay?

Zappe Family said...

Okay...so Christy told us that you had a blogpage and that you hadn't ever dropped us a line!! I have to laugh because just a few weeks ago, Aaron and I were talking and I asked whatever happened to you guys. I couldn't stop laughing and thought about how Jeff and Adam would "rage against the weeds" each summer. Such great memories. Your little one is so cute! What are you guys up to? I'm going to add your blog to our list now too! How fun!!

Maigen said...

That Mommy/Elle pic is too cute!
Hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous!

JR and Brynn said...

I just love your cute family! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. I am so glad. Tell everyone hello and give them our love.

nathan said...

oh looking at all that food is making me hungry again!! I got your cute message yesterday...I saved it so we could listen to it a couple more times. I made Nate listen too, he loved it- Elle was awesome in the background. It made my day!!!! You are the sweetest person!