Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I AM FAMOUS

http://music.yahoo.com/video/2141227
Many of you may or may not know that I am famous... Well in my own little world. If you are up for a little Where's Waldo, I am in this Dixie Chicks music video. It is brief, but I have to mention that they do zoom in on MY pubescent face! Oh and despite their crazy political antics, I do love their music!!!






7 comments:

nathan said...

hey! is it right before they say "a young girls dream no longer hollow?" and is it your profile? the player was kind of blury- but it looked like you. MAn you are famous- a music video- very impressive.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Hahaha, that's awesome! Ryan and I watched it together and we saw you right away. I have always wanted to have a famous friend!!

Lance and Becky said...

Woot woot! You go girl! I'm so honored to be your friend! I love you Kell!

Julie and Kyle said...

hahaha. america's next top model here comes kelly!!! (you totally didnt need to explain, i got it!) thats hilarious!

JR and Brynn said...

Kelly, You are freakin famous and amazing. Although I still think your best claim to fame is the fact that you are Faith Hill's look-a-like. Love and miss you

Nicole said...

I knew I was your friend for a reason! haha. You're awesome!

Lindsay Noel said...

Ha ha... I got a blog now