Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rock On

Do you know the Reynold's? If you don't, you should! They are like the coolest people I know! We were lucky enough to be graced with their beautiful family's presence last night and what a great time! Lance and Becky are in town for Thanksgiving and so we were able to get together for some Chipoltle (Colorado girls favorite) and a little Guitar Hero 3. Jeff and Lance were awesome, but man you should have seen Becky and I go! Oh and little Lance and Elle were so cute, I took some video of them I am going to try and post later! So, we love the Reynolds and are so happy we could get together and we will miss you all over again!





2 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

It was so fun being with you guys, we had such a great time! Thanks for taking time out to be with us...guitar hero is the best! Ok, if you love me, you will take that picture off :)

Lance and Becky said...

Thanks kell, I just got your email too, and I would love to send you some bows! They are so fun to make! Love you, and miss you guys already!