Monday, November 12, 2007

YW Volleyball

Oh the memories... and now I am the coach, I am too young to be the coach! I should still be playing volleyball, guess not! Most of you know I am the Beehive advisor in our ward. What a fantastic calling! I love getting to know all of these outstanding young women. I was asked to coach volleyball a few months ago and it has been so much fun. We came in second to last place, but who cares! Here we come YW Basketball...

Ashley, Kiersten, Jaclyn, Whitney, Caroline, Maddie, Alexa, Whitney, Jessica, Taylor, and me

5 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Who wants the pressure of 1st place anyway, now next year you won't have to defend your title, and you have room to improve! I think we took very last place when I was their coach, so we should definately be proud of them!

Amy said...

How fun! I didnt know you are in YW!!! I am a counselor over miamaids (we dont have advisors)in my ward. We will have to swap ideas! =)

Lindsay Noel said...

yeah for jaclyn with her curly hair!!! Has she done that much?

Lindsay Noel said...

how do i add you to my site?

Zappe Family said...

Loving that you're the Beehive advisor too! It's great! Now you'll have to share ideas!