Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas Catastrophe

I am so sorry to disappoint this year, and I don't want you all to think I did not try (here is the proof), but I am done. This was my third attempt at a decent Christmas picture, and I am not lying this is the best one! I have tried indoor, outdoor, and nose picking/puffy hair/sock less Jeff, has been our best! So Merry Christmas to you all!
Love the Evers

31 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

It's not the worst catatrophe ever! Besides, when Elle gets older you can use pictures like this to your advantage... =) It's still cute. Don't stress too much.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

I LOVE it!!

The Hills... said...

I like the picture too! Very festive!

The Hills... said...

OH...and I love Elle's Dora dance too! That is so funny!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Catastophe my butt! Kelly you are the most photogenic person, you couldn't take a bad picture if you wanted to. That makes me laugh REALLY hard that Jeff didn't wear socks, I had to remind Jason to put socks on for our family pictures. Seriously, who forgets to wear socks... my sweet wonderful hubby. OH well. We still love em right.

Jen and Joe. said...

That's the single best christmas picture I've ever seen. I have christmas picture envy.

Lindsay Noel said...

Kelly I really Love it!!

Jen said...

I've never met you, but I am always looking at your cute little girl on Lindsey's blog, so I clicked on yours. I LOVE your family photo. Honestly, that is a keepsake. By-the-way, I am Sam's Aunt (Becky's sister), Jenny. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lindsey!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

You are all Beautiful! Love it! I refuse to take a family picture while my belly sticks out a foot, and my face is round and ugly. Now that would be the worst Catastrophe ever...
Your family is adorable.:)
Miss you!
AMY

Unknown said...

Oh Kelly...love the picture! Ha ha ha! It's awesome...it's like Elle posed with her finger in her nose. See you soon!

Jonathan and Carley said...

Kelly, your family is so adorable! It may feel like a catastrophe now, but just think in 5 years (maybe 20 years) how funny it will be to look back at this picture! Love it!

Nate said...

ok- I love it! he he Especially elle. You look fabulous, and Jeff...who would of known he was sockless. I can just picture him though- oh Kell no one will even be able to see if I'm wearing socks. and Elle- picking her nose-- I LOVE IT! haha ok so thanks for your cute comment- made my week. Oh and yeah we watched Elle Dancing SO many times I can sing "we did it" perfectly. Syd Tried to copy Elle and dance like her- BUT she is not as coordinated...she can dance that fast. Man elle can move! Love ya!

Maigen said...

Wait until you see mine! I will post it on the 23rd or so...
And, at least YOU look fabulous, and you are wearing "socks" and aren't picking YOUR nose (hmm... sounds familiar...haha)!!
PS: did you see my birthday "shout out" to you on my blog?

Amy said...

I love it!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Every year Christmas pictures are so hard, especially with kids. Ours tend to look the same every year. John wanted to cut and paste his head from last year onto this year's. I think yours is cute!

Court and Britt said...

that is too funny!! you will always be able to look back on it and laugh!!

JR and Brynn said...

Wow! 17 comments...you guys are freakin popular. Anyway, you look gorgeous, Kelly. You are so dang beautiful! Elle looks darling too, even despite the nose picking. How funny! I love her headband and her gorgeous hair. Oh, sorry, Jeff, you look great too. Merry Christmas!

Lance and Becky said...

Would you shut up already! You guys all look fantastic! Kelly, you look amazing, and you totally can't even tell Jeff doesn't have socks on, and Elle is sooooo darn cute! I love the nose picker! It's awesome! Your little family looks darling!

Julie and Kyle said...

why are you so super hot?

Miller Family said...

I love it. I think the imperfections of the picture give it character!! And it will be so fun to look back on.

Zappe Family said...

Your picture looks great. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Nicole said...

Love the picture!!! And I love you're outfit!! You look great and Elle is always always cute. (I didn't even notice the socks!) but I know how frustrating it can get. I was dumb and wanted one, just ONE, picture of Weston smiling with us. So many photo sessions, screams, and pictures later..it will have to work. haha. Thanks a ton for your sweet comment. You always make my day!
Love ya

TR said...

I know it's hard; I just decided to not do a Christmas card this year for the same reasons. Kids don't cooperate for pics very well! (And husbands can be hard too) ;)

Anonymous said...

hey you two, its been a while. amanda and i just had our first born, jonah king jewkes. weighed in at 5 lbs 14 oz. little guy. how old is elle? any more in the works? cute pics, by the way. i especially like the conveniently placed finger. classic.

Julie and Kyle said...

holy crap you have 26 comments!

Court and Britt said...

Hey there!! Do you think that you could email me your address again? I can't find the email for some reason. Courtbritt@gmail.com

Thanks-
Britt

Taryn said...

It's taken me a long time to comment on this...but I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! haha-your commentary was hilarious too. I think it's even better to have this "treasure" than a picture perfect one! Oh, and by the way, you still look gorgeous, Kelly! You guys have so much style!

The Carlson Crew said...

Awesome. You all look adorable, and who hasn't had a family picture with at least one child sticking their finger up their nose.
Thank you for sharing.

Christine said...

Hey, I am so glad you left a message! At first I had no idea who had left me that comment, but after only reading a few lines I knew it had to be you! You look so good. Your little girl is darling! So it sounds like you live in Colorado now??? You'll have to email me. My email is cswcook@hotmail.com
PS I was looking at some of your pictures and I don't even recognize anyone from your family...except for your mom.

Jill Walker said...

Kelly, you are so beautiful. Can it be that you are even more gorgeous than when I saw you last! I think motherhood agrees with you. Love Ya!

ashley marie said...

I love it! You'll always look back at that and laugh -- your decorations look awesome! Oh, and so do you :)