Thursday, December 06, 2007
Santas Little Helper
Elle loves to help in the kitchen! It does not really matter what it is doing, she loves it! I think her favorite thing to do is help bake! So now I am even more excited for her play kitchen-for Christmas! In these pictures she helped make my birthday cake, it was about the ugliest cake ever, half of the candles were in upside down, there were big holes, and finger marks, not to mention all of the lovely little germies :) Oh well, it was made with love for me, and I could not have been happier! My birthday was fantastic btw! Jeff took me to the Melting Pot, it is kind of our tradition-that I refuse to let go! I was sad we forgot our camera, the Melting Pot in Colorado is so neat it is in what once was the historic library in downtown Littleton, so it is very romantic-a lot different from the SLC Melting Pot! Then we came home and did the usual birthday things. It was a great day! Thanks for all of the cards, calls, emails, texts, etc everyone I am very lucky to have friends and family that care!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love the cake!!
Oh my gosh that is just about the cutest thing EVER! Happy Birthday again by the way. I think you are just trying to make me feel worse. =D
How sweet, I am so glad that you had a little party! Elle is the sweetest thing ever, these pictures made me so happy!
How Cute!! And how nice of everybody to let her help in the kitchen--that takes a lot of patience! I have to admit I don't do it very often!! Looks like you had a very happy party! I'm so glad to hear!
Keep in touch my friend!
I didn't know it was your birthday.. =( HAPPY BIRTHDAY LATE! I'm glad you had a good day and I hope you are well.
Happy Birthday! I love the melting pot. Sooo good. The cake looks yummy!
Happy birthday!
OH, Kelly, Happy birthday late! I suck as a friend. I am sorry I missed it. I hope it was an amazing birthday, girl, because you deserve it. We all need to celebrate the beauty that is Kelly. Love you
By the way, good call on the Celine quote on my blog. You are dang good. Only huge fans like us would know that quote anywhere. I love it!
Look at your Mom, she never ages! And even more disgusting is she never gains weight as she is getting older like some of the rest of us! She is so beautiful.
Post a Comment