This cute family in our ward invited us over for an Easter egg hunt and bbq today and I am so glad! Elle had a ball and we had a really fun time too. Elle loved playing with her little friend Morgan and talked about her all day today. I am glad we were able to do at least one outdoor egg hunt before the weather turned evil and started snowing like crazy tonight!
7 comments:
Looks like she had a blast! She looks darling in all her spring clothes! I thought Horton was a cute movie, too...did you like the ending? The song and everything? That game tonight was so fun...thanks for coming!!
How cute!! I love how excited they get just to hunt for Easter eggs!!
How fun you got to do a hunt outside! The weather is much too cold here for that! Elle looks so cute!!
now that we have seen Elle in the tubby about a million times she is letting me write a note! SO funny! I like Jeff's style for picking. I'm in last place right now :( Also, I'm glad you test drove Horton, cause we were thinking of trying it,I think we will wait to see in on DVD! Lastly- she is the cutest girl ever. I love the curls.
I want Elle's curls! It looks warm in Denver... is it? I am dying for some warm weather. Looks like another trip to St. George is in store. Oh and the Nuggets game... SWEET!
Love the background!
I am so glad you were able to leave a post! Your little girl is so adorable. I am glad to hear that everything is good for you guys. We need to get together next time I am in town! It was so good hearing from you.
Post a Comment