We had a very nice Easter, our church meetings were wonderful and I felt like we were able to focus on the real reason we celebrate Easter, which is sometimes hard to do. I am so grateful this Easter for our Saviors' atoning sacrifice and love for me. I feel so incredibly blessed for everything we have!

Look at that cute under bite, that is going to cost us a pretty penny one day


14 comments:
Oohhh! I love her Easter dress. Your comments crack me up. You are hilarious. I love your shoes by the way. And cute family pic below. Tell everyone hello. I stinking love your family.
Oh, Elle looks so cute in her Easter dress!! Of course I don't mind that you put us on your list. I had you on mine. :) The challenges are really fun. They are at the Comcast building on Dry Creek and Colorado. So close!! I will definitely let you know when I hear about the next one. It should be pretty soon!!
I Love elle's dress! I didn't buy an easter dress for my madi...maybe next year! Again, your dress is very pretty--you have good taste, almost as good as me! haha!
Such cute and fun pics! She is turningn into such a little heartbreaker! Good luck with that...and the teeth. :) I love the new background by the way. SO fun!!! and you look fab...as always! I want your hair. :)
love ya
Can Elle get any cuter? Love your dress too! Oh, and I just watched the bath video of Elle's March Madness picks-I bet she'll win.
Your little girl is absolutely adorable!! I love Easter dresses. They are the best!
Sorry, I'm not familiar with Colorado but the first reception was at the Radisson hotel in Thornton off of 120th and the other was in Alamosa. John lives right off Colorado blvd and 128th. Do you know where that it is? Elle is one of the cutest little girls I know and I'm not just saying that.
You are so funny that you are already planning on paying for her orthodontics.
Kelly! How fun to see your blog and your adorable family! I am glad to be able to keep up with what's going on in your life better! I hope you are doing well! Thanks for saying Hi!
SHES A SUPER CUTIE!!!
Cute dress! Oh...I love the worries about the teeth! We worried about Mitchell's teeth too, but once we broke him of the binkie, it's really calmed down and his bite is pretty much normal now! Does she still use a binkie?? Good luck! $$
Yay, Kell! We are so excited to hear that you may be coming out our way. We would LOVE to see you! Keep me posted.
Kelly!!! Hello! It's been so long. I saw your blog and it took me a minute to figure it out that it's you! Your family is adorable! Visit me at http://longtinfam.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe your family! I would never even recognize anyone! -Your Mom looks Amazing!! She doesn't look a day older to me. She looks great!
You guys look so cute in your Easter outfits.
Post a Comment