This may appear to be a regular baby in the bathtub type of post, but actually it is much much more! Elle is in deep concentration making her choices for her March Madness bracket picks. I am sorry to say she is in last place right now and things are not looking so good for her!
3 comments:
She's so cute! I hope her picks win! ha ha!
Okay, I must comment because my husband and I were laughing so hard when we saw this. That is hilarious!! You guys crack me up so bad! I can't believe you had her do a brackett. That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! Now you've inspired me and I think we'll have Haley do one next year. Will we put any money down on it? Probably not. :)
that is hilarious! The best idea ever. How funny would it be if she ended up beating both of you.
I love reading the blog and seeing how things are going will your cute family.
Post a Comment