Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Guest Blogger Elle

Hi everyone this is guest blogger Elle here and I just wanted to let everyone know how much I LOVE eating markers! It makes me so happy to chew off the tips and then drool the colors of the rainbow all over my mommy!

5 comments:

Jen and Joe. said...

Ian did this very thing. Good luck. It was a rough day for me...but you're probably less drama-prone as a parent than I am. =)

The Evers said...

Oh Elle you are so funny! Thank goodness Crayola makes non toxic washable products. After eating your sixth marker yesterday we will no longer playing with these at least for a couple of years. I am sorry to destroy your happiness!
Mommy

k.young said...

How funny! Oh the things to look forward to!

Miller Family said...

It is a good thing she is so cute!!!!

JR and Brynn said...

Kelly, you are hysterical! I love you so much. You crack me up. THat is so funny. I love that you go through things first with Elle so that I can be prepared when Haley does the exact same thing.