Hey everyone I just wanted to send out an email to tell everyone I am no longer getto :) I have a cell phone!!! After 4 months without one I am ready to have one again. Hopefully I can not break or lose this one! My number is the same, I will send an email out with my number again! Oh and I am having my little surgery tomorrow, it should be no big deal, I am excited to have it done and hopefully feel better. I can't eat after 11 today and I am already cranky about it! Okay have great day everyone!
7 comments:
Good luck on your surgery! I hope it goes well and that you feel better after it!! :)
good luck! I hope you feel better too. and about the potty training- NO FAIR!!!!!! oh man, I have been working with Sydney for weeks, and she just doesn't care. If I don't take her every half and hour than she just pee's her pants. Got any tips? She did say ONCE poo poo daddy. and went poop in the potty. that was great. Well I am happy for you guys, potty trained is wonderful, and a lot cheaper.
Good Luck my friend!! Let us know how it goes!! I'm glad you got a new cell phone---why don't you use it to call me sometime! ;) love ya!
GOOD LUCK! you are in my prayers. Go Elle! That's great, good job mom. I am dying to see you guys! Miss you. Hope you feel better soon. AMY
Good luck with your surgery...hopefully it is all over by now. :)
Love ya
I hope you are recovering well from your surgery:( I am so sorry you had to go through this pain for months now. It is probably scary for you. We all love you and we hope you feel better really soon. My mom just went through all of this, and she feels great now:) Kel I must say I thought about you all day yesterday. My urine had blood in it, so I go to the Dr. and sure enough I have a UTI. I just thought of you, it is such a pain. I can't imagine how you must feel going through much more than a UTI. Always in my prayers. You will feel back to normal soon:) love ya, AMY.
Yay for having a cell phone!
We wish you luck on your surgery too! What is it for? Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment