This past weekend our dearest friends came to visit from Utah. Ginny and Jason (and baby boy Miller) came for a little weekend trip and we had such a wonderful time! I love having friends that you can not see for several months and then when you do it picks up right where you left off! The weather could have cooperated a little better, other than that it was a short, busy, but fun weekend! Gin went to go observe the oral surgeon that Jeff' works for on Friday for a little bit. Then we went to this fabulous little gourmet market called Tony's, it was right up Gin's alley, she loves to cook. I love this little market and was excited to show her! We did some other fun things, most of which we took pictures of! I am so glad they were able to come visit, we love them so much! Elle really loved them too, she has had a hard day today adjusting to them being gone. Every now and then I will catch her pretending she is talking to them! I wish we were closer-hopefully one day!

When they left it was winter weather, and then today it was 89 degrees-crazy Colorado weather!

Gin caught this rare picture of Elle and I, it is not very often that we get one of both of us looking at the camera.

Gin and I spent a whole night in my bed looking at blogs-sounds lame, but we actually had so much fun relaxing and catching up!
BoulderGinny and me!
Jason and Ginny
The Cheesecake Factory

Some of our new friends in Colorado, Jason and Ashley, met us for dinner
they are so great too! We had a really fun night!
10 comments:
Kelly, most of your pics didn't post. I hope it's not just my computer.
They didn't post for me either, and it is all the pictures I sent you. Let me know if you need me to resend them.
Did I fix it?
How fun! I love catching up with old friends!
So FUN!! I want to play!! I miss you, and I hope you continue to feel ok:(
So fun! We miss you guys too, and the Millers! When are you coming here? We deserve a trip from the good ol' Ever family too :) Looks like you guys had a great time! Love you guys!
Kelly, it looks like you had a lot of fun with the Millers. I am glad you were able to get together again- too bad it wasnt in Provo so we could join some of the fun! As I was looking at your pictures I totally recognized Ashley and Jason because Ashley is Jonathan's cousin! They are so awesome and I am glad that you have become friends. Tell them hi for us- What a small world!
I love the picture of you and Elle with the guitar! You guys look great! I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick lately. I'm glad you had a fun weekend to take your mind off of it. I hope you get better soon!
Kell, I love the pics. Looks like you guys had a great time. That is awesome! I love the pic of you and Elle. That is priceless. Gin is so cute. How fun for you guys to catch up. How is your health? I hope you are feeling good. Love you tons
ha I just saw Elle's backpack as I was waiting for the comment page to pop up! From Dora!! he he cute. You guys looked like you had so much fun! it makes me really sad, I've really been depressed lately- with the new spring weather I wish I was in Provo with all my friends and excitement! You probably know exactly what I'm talking about! You look so cute in your pictures, and I love Gin's belly. how fun!!
Post a Comment