5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1 starting to date
2 having my appendix removed
3 working at Paradise Bakery
4 driving a sweet 1990 Audi- haha
5 playing soccer
5 things on my to do list
1 train for the Boulder Boulder
2 take Elle swimming
3 pack Jeff's lunch
4 organize my shoes
5 go to bed in the next 20 minutes
5 snacks I LOVE
1 string cheese
2 coke-in a can
3 Salpica mango salsa
4 Dannon carb and sugar control yogurt, vanilla-it is the BEST
5 beef jerkey
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
1 get a personal chef
2 get someone to make all of the beds everyday, and clean everything
3 take my in laws on a sweet A vacation
4 buy everyone in my family sweet cars, and start giving better Christmas presents
5 let Jeff buy any electronics he wanted, specifically an iphone
6 get braces (again)
7 get a personal trainer
8 buy Pump It Up for Elle
9 I could go on and on and on....
5 bad habits
1 coke-in a can
2 not making my bed
3 staying up way too late
4 organization issues
5 I suck at remembering birthdays
5 places I have lived
1 Littleton Colorado
2 Provo Utah
3 Vancouver Washington
4 Chihuahua Mexico
5 Longview Washington
5 jobs I have had
1 Loss Prevention for TJ Maxx
2 Victoria Secret
3 Paradise Bakery
4 Arbor Pasta Garden
5 Bandimere Speedway
I tag anyone who wants to do this :)
9 comments:
Ok I got a weird comment like that first one too...annoying. So you decided to do the Boulder thing, good for you! Are you going to run it? Well I can't wait to hear how it goes, and see pictures!
What? You lived in Mexico? That was fun to read.
Oh, and I was getting some weird comments for awhile and changed the settings on blogger so that commenters had to do the "word verification" and it seemed to take care of it, if you're interested.
This was so fun! Loved it and I'll get around to doing one too soon. :) Thanks for tagging "anyone" haha. And Kelly, I had no idea you were a V.S. model....
:P
Love ya!
Okay, I just got your comment. YOu are always so sweet. I would LOVE to get together. I'll be pretty open so if it's easiest to meet up somewhere I could do that too...I know how hard it can get when you're visiting and trying to see everyone. Let me know!!! How FUN! Do you have family here?? I can't remember? If you need a place to stay at all let me know that too, you're always welcome! :)
Love ya again!
HI!!! I'm so excited that you found us! We've been wondering how you guys are doing. Woo hoo! Blogging rules!
Your blog is darling by the way. I love Elle's curly hair!!
I have fond memories of that awesome 1990 Audi. =D
Mexico?? So many things I don't know about you!! will you be around this weekend?? schedule us in if you can, maybe we can go to a park if there is good weather.
I love reading fun tags. You are so fun and cute. It cracks me up you think you need braces. You are so dang gorgeous...teeth included! Love you
Post a Comment