Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Bachelor


I have not watched this show in ages, but got completely sucked in this season! Last night was the season finale and I had been anxious all day to see if he was going to pick the girl I was hoping he would-and he did! This was by far the cutest season of the Bachelor. I don't know if it was because I thought Matt was such a babe and he picked Shayne who I have been going for since day one. I don't know what it was but I loved it and am so happy he picked Shayne. I am so shallow, OH WELL!

8 comments:

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

I must say I also got sucked into this season of the Bachelor. Shayne was my favorite through it all. They are great together. Hope it lasts... So cute... I thought this season was so fun to watch. Wish we lived close, then I could of had a buddy to watch the show with. GO Shayne and Matt, LOVe it! AMY

Sonnie and Ryan said...

I started watching bachelor this season, but never got sucked in. I can't, however, believe that you never got into ANTM this time!!

Laura Ginny said...

Yes, another Bachelor fan! My Monday nights have been booked for the past couple months to watch the Bachelor. Wow, I didn't realize I was not the only one who watched it. As you can see, Sonnie was not hooked, but I don't know how. Yes, I completely agree that he picked Shayne! She is a little awkward, and I didn't like her at first, but I got over that. Laura.

Christa and Marcus said...

Hi Kelly! It was great to see you briefly this weekend! You have such a cute family!

ashley marie said...

I love that you admitted to watching this! This is the only season I haven't watched more than 1 episode simply because I forgot to TiVo it. I saw this girl's name, Shayne, and asked Joe if he liked it... you would have thought I was asking if he would eat dog poo.

k.young said...

You are funny. And I don't think watching The Bachelor makes you shallow!! We are stuck with reality tv, so of course we are gonna watch it!! I'm sad that I didn't watch this season...maybe next year :)

Mari said...

Ah! I watched every episode!! It was a good one. I was glad in the end that he picked shayne too although I didn't really like her at first. There were a few parts where I felt like she really was just acting. I got this really disoriented feeling like I couldn't tell if I was watching the bachelor or all my children.

Oh well.

Are you going to watch the bachelorette? I can't decide if I want it to be part of my life for the next three months or not.

Christine said...

I can't believe you wanted her to win! I wasn't that excited that he chose her, but then I warmed up to her when I saw her reaction. I just don't think it's going to last.