Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kami's Shower


Me, Kami, Niki, Kelly and Brittany
It has been a while since I have posted any pictures, or done anything very exciting, but I wanted to post a picture of my friend Kami's bridal shower. I had such a fun time seeing all of these girls that I grew up with. Kami is going to be such a stunning bride! It was so fun to catch up a little, I came home wishing to be back in the day when I saw them all more, they are all so cute and fun!

4 comments:

Sassy Rachel said...

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen some of those girls! What beauties you all are:) Looks like fun!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Most of you all have about the same hair cut! Very cute! I think I have the same earrings you are wearing.

k.young said...

Looks like fun!

Court and Britt said...

It was SO fun to see you!! It has been way too long!! Next time I am in town (whenever that may be:) we really need to hang out!!

ps- do you have rachels email, I wanted to look at her blog