Thursday, May 08, 2008

UTAH

Salt Lake City Downtown I am so excited, Elle and I are coming to Utah to visit for a week! I can hardly wait! I can't believe how many things I have really missed after moving away! I have mostly missed the awesome friendships and ward we left, although a lot of our good friends have left now too! However there are still some of you there and I can't wait to see you! I was hoping to get whoever is still left around the Provo area together for lunch that week, and everyone who is further North I am just going to have to come visit (or close enough). Oh, I am coming May 26-June 1st. If there is a day that works best for lunch that week leave me a comment or send an email other wise I will be hunting you down. I hope I can see everyone, since this is a longer trip for us!

The reason I decided to come on a little vacation with Elle is because Jeff will be in China for a couple of weeks, and I think I am going to be pretty lonely without him. Especially since he will be gone for our 5 year anniversary-SAD huh?!? So I will be excited to get out of the house in hopes of not losing my mind!

One last thing. I had my surgery last Wednesday and feel pretty dumb for thinking I would be feeling great in the next couple of days. I think I would have, but I had to have a stent put in. I wont describe it, but holy cow what a miserable experience. I called my doctor and begged him to take it out before Friday, and he told me to come in and we would talk. Anyone who has had a baby, this is honestly close to or worse then giving birth, I would probably give birth again before having a stent put in again! So I came in yesterday and had it taken out. Instant relief, I feel great, especially after laying in the fetal position for nearly a week. So thank you everyone for all of your sweet comments, emails, cards and visits! I know I say this a lot but I am truly grateful and blessed to know so many wonderful people!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

I am SO SO SO glad you are feeling better. I've been thinking about you the past little while! And please email me your cell #...I don't think I still have yours. Are you verizon or at&t?? I have one of each (family plans) so I'll put you in either one. Okay...this is getting longer. I will just email you.

love you lots!
Nicole

Amy said...

Wow what is Jeff going to China for? Im glad you're feeling better! I have no comments for your visiting UTAH.

JR and Brynn said...

Yay! I am totally around that whole week, so ANY time I could meet you ANYWHERE. Seriously! We are on a cruise until May 22nd, but then I am free as a bird. I can't wait to see you and Elle. It would be so great to get together and have a girl lunch again like last time or something fun. I LOVE that you are coming. I miss you, girlie. Yay!

Adam and Darcie said...

Kelly! I hope you can come to the blessing but since it's your last day in Utah, I totally understand if you can't. I wish Jeff could be here so bad. It's June 1st. Get in touch when you're around. We could go out with Jason and Gin for lunch if you have time!

k.young said...

Sorry about your surgery! That sounds awful. But I am glad you are feeling better. How fun to get to go to Utah :)

Lance and Becky said...

YAY, I'm so excited Kell! Do you want to stay with us...I would sooooo love it if you did! How fun for Jeff to go to China! I love you Kell, and I'm so excited to see you! WOOOT WOOO!

The Good Life said...

Kelly,
First I am so sad I will miss your Utah reunion! Second I am so happy to hear you are feeling much better! I hope you have a wonderful time in UT. Happy Anniversary. Jeff will be home soon and you can always celebrate late. oh and Happy Mother's Day!

JR and Brynn said...

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY, KELLY! Can't wait to see your cute butt.

Sara said...

I hope your best cousin ever is on your list of peeps to see. We need to get our kids together! I will email you my phone number. :)

The Richards in Canada said...

Hey, I'm going to be in Utah that weekend as well!! We got to get together!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Oh! I want to see you guys SO BAD! Ok so we wont be in Provo till the 24th, so I totally understand if you guys have to do lunch before then, but if it works out I would love to see you and Elle. Let me know!