I also wanted to share the link to her incredible blog. The second story, is about a mother who went in to have an emergency c-section, and as a result has had to have both legs and an arm amputated due to infection. Here is the link to their blog
as well.For some reason I have been feeling down lately. I don't really have any good reason to explain why, but I guess I would like to think it is hormonal. As I came across these two stories tonight, I have felt that I was meant to find them. To possibly help put my own life into a little perspective. I am not meaning to come across as a huge downer, but I feel like we all have these days and times of life, that we need a wake up call to realize all that we have been blessed with. I keep hearing things about happiness lately. Last weeks RS society lesson, my mom telling me about Dennis Pragers "Happiness Hour." I think I am getting some serious signs that I need to put life back into perspective and get happy. Well, blogging friends, thanks for letting me share my feelings. I normally don't do this, but maybe someone else needed to hear it too! Good night.
4 comments:
The story of the first family is so amazing...i have been following them as well. I would love to read more about the second family but there doesnt seem to be a link.
The second family is in my stake. They held a special fast for her a few weeks ago. It's really sad to hear about. I sat up one night reading their blogpage late and just couldn't get it off my mind. What a horrible situation...makes you appreciate the "petty" things you face each day. :)
Their blogpage is: www.sccsdecker.blogspot.com
Kell, thanks for sharing, I just love you! I need to give you a call...I was kinda put in my place in a good way today as well :)
I hung around the same crowd as Christian Neilson but didn't know him. I heard about the story and realized I recognized him. She is so inspiring isn't she. Her life is amazing and I know she'll make it through.
Post a Comment