Friday, January 09, 2009

Lindsay and Sam's Wedding

My little sister Lindsay was married November 22 2008. We love Lindsay so much and we don't think she could have chosen a more perfect husband. I can not say enough about how much we love Sam too and are so glad he is apart of our crazy family!!! Elle especially loves her Uncle Sam. The day of the wedding we would ask her who was getting married and she would say, "me and Sam." She has also been calling him uncle Sam since he got home from his mission although we did not tell him that for a while! I want to write a quick plug for our fantastic friend and photographer! Anson and his wife, my dear friend Amy flew out from Seattle for a couple of days to do all of the photography! I cant begin to say how great they were! There is a link to his blog and his website where all of the wedding pictures are! There are so many fantastic ones, so if you want to check them out click here.

And for some random pics off the camera...









I just had to have one of my cheese balls, isnt it beautiful!


A slightly distorted picture of us with our loves Anson and Amy


Last but not least, my favorite part of the reception, they transformed
the basketball court at Sam's house into a dance floor and put up a false
ceiling type of thing with all these candles that looked like they were floating
in air when it was dark.





4 comments:

k.young said...

Wow. The decorations at the wedding look great! The pictures are beautiful. How fun!

The Bradford's said...

was this wedding back East? If it was, I was there visiting my inlaws at the same time. We you there? You look absolutely beautiful!

darcie said...

what a beautiful wedding!!! now jeff has a place to ball anytime he wants. :) and a bro-in-law to do it with.

JR and Brynn said...

Wow, it all looks so gorgeous!! I am sooooo happy for Sam and Linds. They are honestly my favorite couple. So adorable! They completely belong together. Please tell them congrats from us. She looks amazing. You look so gorgeous, Kelly. I love love love your dress. You look way too skinny to be preggo. Seriously!