While my grandma was here visiting she worked a ton with helping Elle to memorize nursery rhymes. I am so impressed with how well she did! This was her first mastered. Thanks grandma for coming we love you so much!
I just have to post a funny thing Elle said tonight. We have this ongoing battle with trying to convince her she lives in Colorado, NOT California. It just breaks Jeff's heart I am sure. So tonight she was yelling that she lives in California and I think she must have forgotten what she was yelling about, because the next thing she yells is," I live at Costco." If you ask her what mommy's favorite store is her reply is "Target, like me" and if you ask what daddy's favorite store is without hesitation she says, "Costco." Pretty cute, she knows her mom and dad:)
I just have to post a funny thing Elle said tonight. We have this ongoing battle with trying to convince her she lives in Colorado, NOT California. It just breaks Jeff's heart I am sure. So tonight she was yelling that she lives in California and I think she must have forgotten what she was yelling about, because the next thing she yells is," I live at Costco." If you ask her what mommy's favorite store is her reply is "Target, like me" and if you ask what daddy's favorite store is without hesitation she says, "Costco." Pretty cute, she knows her mom and dad:)
3 comments:
that is so stinking cute!! I can't believe she has that memorized! What a smartie!
She is so cute! How fun.
That is so cute! She sure is growing up!
Post a Comment