Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Poor Elle

Elle has been trying to find things to occupy her time these days as I can not give her the one on one attention she is so used to! She is still making us laugh all the time and loves her baby Laney Grace-for the most part.

The Tea Party Incident of 09




Thinking outside the box when moms not around:)





Elle has received some very special gifts, from some very special friends too!


Despite their faces, these two really do love each other! Josh brought her a flower to congratulate her on becoming a big sister-TOO CUTE!

14 comments:

janine said...

i love the teaparty! caleb always brings power rangers for joshie to play with. it's so cute! elle will settle into it. i feel like while its hard, its such a good thing for them to learn to share the spotlight! they seem to become so much better adjusted. we've really got to get together one of these days! a playdate or something...maryn is DYING to have someone over!

Anna said...

Thanks for the updates Kel, these pictures are too cute. I love that Elle painted her own toes with a paint brush. I wish I could come kidnap her for a couple days. I miss her so much. Until then...keep posting pictures. Laney is precious and I love her hair! Why was dad wearing a mask?

k.young said...

How funny! I love the pictures of the tea party. That is just perfect!

Nicole said...

Oh these pics are soo cute! She looks like so muchfun. And Laney is, of course, just a doll! Hope all is going well!!

Maegan said...

Cute pictures Kelly. The older one definitely has to find things to do, while you are taking care of the baby. Ellie, my oldest, liked to bring diapers and wipes when I needed to change Abby and to pick out outfits. That way, she felt apart of taking care of the baby too.

darcie said...

she is so ripping cute. i'm glad you made another because one little kelly/jeff isn't enough.

Zappe Family said...

congrats! So fun! Love the nail painting!

Dan and Ashley said...

Congratulations on sweet baby Laney!! She is so cute! We are so excited for you guys. Wow, family of FOUR, so so fun! We miss you guys and congrats on the Dental School acceptance! AZ is great! We will definitely have to hang out when we go there for visits to see my family! Can't wait!

BTW--the tea party is too too cute!

Brandt said...

Congrats on the new addition and on the Dental School gig. Way to go Jeff! Did you apply to CU as well? I didn't hear back from them until March I think.
Later,
Brandt

Taryn said...

Those little paw prints on Laney's outfit are adorable and I love seeing what Elle does to keep herself busy. I'm dreading those first few weeks of trying to keep Nate entertained while staying indoors when i have the baby.

USC is about 20 min. away. Is AZ not set in stone?

Jen said...

How cute! I LOVE the tea party incident.

Jill Walker said...

I love the tea party. That is hilarious! At least she loves her and wants to include her instead of the other way around!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my goodness, what adorable pictures! I love that Elle is involving Laney in her play. Too cute. They are going to be the best of friends. Miss you so much. I hope you are feeling well, Kell. Love you.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

that's probably not the last tea party elle and her baby sister will have! Those are cute pictures!