Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Yesterday

This was our yesterday before the hospital. It was a great 72 degree day. We had baths, flat ironed miss Elles hair for the first time and went to the park. I took a bunch of pictures of her new hair style. I was a little surprised at how long it was. Laney was great, I knew she was not feeling awesome, but thought that fresh air would do us all good. She seemed to love being outside.







Despite her eyes looking half open, she is fully asleep. Oh I just love her!

5 comments:

k.young said...

How cute! Elle's hair IS so long! How long did it take you to flat iron?
I love that Laney fell asleep in the bath! What a sweet girl.
Why did you go to the hospital?

Miller Family said...

I love these pictures. Elle looks so grown up I can't even believe it. And Laney is a doll. Yeah what happened with the hospital visit? You can't say that then leave us hanging!!

Nicole said...

I loove these pics. Elle's hair is sooo long. It must seem like it takes forever to grow because of all those darling curls. She looks so cute both ways!
And little Laney. Love the bath pic. We hope she gets better very soon!

Unknown said...

How cute! How did she fall asleep in the bathtub????

Stacey said...

"Oh, Miss Elle and Laney Bug! You are my favorites!!"

Love, Grandma