Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dimples

Laney has some dang cute dimples right above her mouth when she smiles. I love them! You can kind of see them in this video.




Easter egg goodness

8 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

What a cute little girl! Gotta love the dimples.

Des said...

hey where are the Easter Dresses, you always have the cutest dresses! Laney is so cute! She makes me miss having a baby and their cute innocent stages. beautiful.
Sydney is sitting right by me while looking and watching your blog. She misses Elle. She kept saying, I want to talk to her!
We all miss you!! love you lots

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Oh kelly, I love her!! She is beautiful!

The Hills... said...

Cute, cute, cute. I am amazed at how similar Laney looks like Elle when she was the same age.

By the way, when are you moving to AZ and where? We're excited!! I think you'll like it here.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, so cute! I love her. That is so fun.

Christine said...

Kelly, you look amazing. I love how chunky Laney is! And yes, I think that her and Elle look a lot alike as babies!

Taylor Family said...

Cute, I love dimples! She has such a beautiful smile. It just dawned on me how soon you guys are moving and I'm totally bummed. We need to get together a ton before you go! We're going to miss you guys so much!

Jill Walker said...

We went through Denver on our way home from Nauvoo on the 18th, I wish we would have had more time to stop and say hello to you and your family. That was my first time in Denver!! I plan to get back again!