I just wanted to post that my baby is still sleeping and it is 8:42 in the am! I am so happy about this. Also, last night Laney went to bed at 10 and slept until 5 (7 hours) she has been asleep ever since! I feel so refreshed and alive today-hahaha! My three year old on the other hand was up twice last night, slept in our bed, kicked me like a warrior and was up in time to kiss her dad goodbye at 7am. I am focusing on the positive :)
Laney 2 1/2 month stats
12 lbs 11oz (90%)
23 in (75%)
smiling like crazy
8 comments:
HOORAY!!! What a pro! It's amazing how different Laney and Elle have been as far as sleeping and being fussy. Every baby is so their own person. Congrats on a good night. I sometimes think babies are better sleepers than toddlers. Give them both a kiss from us!
yay for sleeping babies!!!!!
Easter pictures please!!
This is big. I know how big this is. Congratulations. are you totally doing baby wise? This time we did it, (in a non crying way) and she was sleeping through by 8. Totally reccomend it.
Marie
You are so hilarious!! Funny how every kid is so different. I am happy your baby is a good sleeper. Now I just hope Elle will let you get some zzzzzzzzzs. :)
K, my first son did not sleep for ever, until we moved into an apartment where I could not hear him crying all night. That was the first time I ever slept through the night, and it was well after he turned 1. So I am majorly crossing fingers the second boy sleeps like a pro. Sleep-deprivation is majorly depressing. Congrats!
hahahaha that cracks me up about Elle...isn't it so true. When one actually sleeps the other....
YAY! I'm so happy that Laney is snoozing, has she kept on sleeping? it really does make a world of difference when they finally sleep! I'm so happy for you!!
cute cute cute girls you have! and Yay for more sleep!!
Post a Comment