Thursday, April 02, 2009

Little Bug

Here are some pictures of our happy girl at 2 1/2 months. She is smiling like crazy and her eyes are still really blue. She loves hearing her sister sing to her and to be talked to. We love her like crazy!


Gin I had to put these up for you. Do you remember buying this outfit in CA?


Amazon Woman

watching cartoons

12 comments:

Taryn said...

That smile is adorable! She seems like such a happy baby and it looks like the adjustment from one to two kids has been pretty easy for you. You are amazing!

So, that cute little black and white outfit...I have the same one and in red too for our little girl! I love the jacket.

The1stdaughter said...

What a cutie! She really is just beautiful. I'm glad to see everyone is doing so well and happy.

Miller Family said...

I LOVE that outfit. I'm so excited to see her fit in it. She is so adorable, and reminds me a ton of Elle at that age. And can I just say I am obsessed with Elle's hair. Seriously the wild curls are to die for. Since I have stick straight hair, I always wanted those natural curls. Miss you.

darcie said...

oooh laney is every bit as cute as elle! what a precious little sweetie.

Miller Family said...

Oh btw, that asparagus roll up recipe is yours, but we had a mishap with the lasagna noodles so basically it was just asparagus with the cheese sauce, which was still delicious.

Jen said...

She is adorable! I love the outfit! She doesn't really look like Elle to me, maybe it's the teeth! HA!

nathan said...

haha I LOVE those pictures. Elle and your "amazon woman" cracks me up. You have the most beautiful girls. really you do.

hey I put up instructions and some pics of more books...I still have more to do (ug) but yeah.

Jill Walker said...

That pacifier is hilarious!

Beautiful girls Kelly, just like their mother!!

Taylor Family said...

That's the best pacifier I've ever seen! I love when Elle's hair gets crazy, I think the crazier it gets the cuter she looks! I can't believe how old our babies are getting, I feel like it's been forever since we were pregos.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

They are SO cute kelly! I miss you all!

ashley marie said...

WHERE did you get that pacifier? If boston walked around with that I don't think I could ever look at him without laughing. Seriously I think I need one

Leisel said...

O.k. her curly hair is the dang cutest thing ever.