Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick Update

No time to post pictures right now, but I wanted to give a quick update on our little lives. Jeff, Laney and I just got back from AZ on Sunday. We were there with Jeff's parents looking for a home. I have to say I think I am really going to love AZ. I loved the weather-although I am aware of the heat in the summer. We found some really nice homes but are not sure which one just yet. When I know I will post some pics. Jeff and I stayed with our good friends from Provo David and Veronica and their cute cute girls! I am so excited to have some friends there already!
Jeff just returned to BYU on Tuesday to finish up one last class that is required at the dental school he will be going to. He will be gone for 7 weeks and I am already dying! Nights are no fun with two crying kiddos and no hubby! SO that is where we are at for now. As soon as I have something exciting to post I will.

11 comments:

Dana said...

I am excited for you to go to AZ, but I am going to miss you dearly!! Can't wait to hear all about the homes and see some photos. I hope the next 7 weeks go really fast for you an Jeff - that is no fun! Call me soon and lets get together. Love you Kel!!

Jen said...

good grief! what a crazy life right now!

Lance and Becky said...

Oh Kell, if only we lived closer! Lance is working the swing shift, so he's gone at night...I'll think of you while you think of me and our cute crying kiddos :)

Taylors said...

Dont you just have a much greater appreciation for single moms now? I dont know how they do it. I HATE it when Andrew is gone for long periods of time. At least you have your family close by!

You will LOVE AZ. I am really excited for you guys!!!

Taryn said...

Oh, I feel for you on a small level. Ryan has been gone for almost a week now and I am exhausted with just one kid. I hope you can find ways to pass the time quickly, staying at home makes it much harder for me.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Kelly. I miss your guts!

The Hills... said...

Yes, you will love AZ! And yes, it is hot, but it's worth it the rest of the year when the weather is perfect! Where exactly are you looking for a house? We're in Central Phoenix, near downtown. Email me and we can swap phone numbers: callieannhill@gmail.com :)

Zappe Family said...

Wow...you sound very strong right now in spite of it all. Time will fly by fast and you'll be together again before you know it. :) And...it's okay to cry too...

Anna said...

I miss Elle like crazy. A week was not enough :(
I could wake up to her playing Barbies on my floor every morning!!!

Jill Walker said...

Good luck!

Krystal Rose Webb said...

Hi guys! I found your blog on Stacey's! Your family is so cute! It's so fun to see all of your pictures! Thanks for coming to my mom's viewing Jeff, it was nice to see you. Miss you all lots!