Tuesday, June 30, 2009

California Cousies

If anyone has been wondering why the blogging break, it is because we have been in California visiting Jeff's family for the last three weeks. We had so much fun hanging out and watching all the cousins play! It was exactly what we needed to help break up the time until Jeff finished up his class in Provo and our move to Arizona. These are all six of the Evers cousins. Jeff has two older sisters, Stacey and Cindy.  Stacey's kids are the three on the left Scott 5, Charlotte 3 and Trevor 3 mo. Cindy just had her first, Christian, he is also 3 months (on the far right). It was such a fun trip, we had a blast and love our Evers family! Stay tuned for more posts from the rest of our vaca! 
PS Jeff passed his Chem class with an A- so dental school here we come:)





8 comments:

Miller Family said...

CUTE!!! I love all those pics, seriously. I'm so excited to hear about all you AZ adventures. Hopefully some of them will include us :)

Jen said...

I love the watermelon idea. Very cute!

Dana said...

Sounds like you had a great trip!! So are you in CO right now? When do you leave for AZ? Lets get together soon and often before you take off!!!

JR and Brynn said...

Such darling pictures. I am so excited to hear about your dental school journey beginning. I am pumped for you guys. Your girls are so gorgeous!! I want to see new pics of your braces-free teeth, Kell. :)

Des said...

CUTE! awesome watermelon theme. And Elle- man seriously I think she changes a little bit every picture post. so big. how is the big move? Have you moved yet.....if not its soon huh! I hope it goes to well!!!

Amy Marie Gessel said...

I am so glad you are going to Arizona! We have family there. Your kids are beautiful!! Miss you.

Court and Britt said...

What cute kids!! Glad you had a fun trip, too bad we missed you, the kids and I are heading to my parents for the next month

Jill Walker said...

Love the pictures!!!