Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Big Girl


Elle started preschool today.
She loved it
and was so excited to head off this morning.
She loves learning,
I know she is going to eat up every minute of this .
I however am a little sad at how fast my baby is growing up.
I am so lucky to be her mom!


12 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my goodness! She is too big! I want to cry!!! She is however beautiful!

ashley marie said...

holy cow, I got sad for you :( She looks incredibly tall. WHEN DID OUR BABIES GROW UP?!?!?!?!??

Sassy Rachel said...

Hilarious...I just got done posting this SAME post! Ha ha! Our girls are growing up! she looks so cute:)

Sassy Rachel said...

Ok...that cake is AMAZING! WOW

Your backyard is so fun! Great work!

Amy said...

Oh. my. gosh. I can NOT believe how big she is! Look how cute with her backpack on. I can't believe it! Wasn't it last week that she was 4 months old?

Amy Marie Gessel said...

I love Elle!! She looks darling. Jeff's cake is awesome. How fun! Miss you guys.

Miller Family said...

Love the outfit! She looks adorable. Now you need to post how it went.

Des said...

aw, I was just checking out your beautiful girl!! and then I saw I had a comment. I can't believe how big she is. can you? I love her hair- she is so beautiful.
So bag...just email if you think you want one...i have just worked out all the details with the clients like through email...like pockets to colors, size. designer fabrics? etc. haha. love ya!

JR and Brynn said...

Love her so much! She is just beaming - so proud.

Taylor Family said...

What a big girl! I can't believe she's in preschool. She looks adorable in her "first day of school" outfit!

Jill Walker said...

She is beautiful just like her mother!

Brittany said...

I love her hair! She is so dang cute. How fun to have girls!