Monday, September 07, 2009

Jeff's Birthday Weekend


ThE BiRtHdAy BoY


ThE FoOd






THE CAKE
Hello amazing! My friend Taylor is so rad, this cake was so perfect and the hit of the party. Jeff loved it and was so impressed! I can not tell you how much I love her! Thanks Taylor you are the best!





A Few of the PaRtY goers

The Millers-Jason and Ginny

Allie

The Smiths-Jeremy and Taylor

The Perkins-Charli, Janece and Scott

Angie and Chelsea

Kelby, Carl, Mary and the birthday boy


Some of the party goers children eating their cupcakes in the kitchen, I am so mean:)

The Queen Creek Olive Mill
Jeff's birthday lunch.


ThE PoOL









13 comments:

Taylors said...

Wow, the big 3-0!! looks like tons of fun! I need to start planning Andrews

The Carlson Crew said...

Happy birthday Jeff! Great party, Kel, looks like fun.

The Good Life said...

Wow how fun! That cake was amazing! Happy B-day Jeff! How is Dental School so far? Your house is super cute! We miss you guys. Next time I am in AZ we will have to come visit!

Jess said...

Oh my fun! What a PARTY!!!! I'm so sad we missed it :( tears!!!
Happy Birthday to Jeff from us... We were thinking about ya!

Des said...

ok, I'm not going to lie, I'm totally jealous of all your friends. I wish we were there too! Happy birthday to Jeff. I LOVED all the pics. Some of them Laynie looks so much like Elle.
The cake? Wo. and looks so delicious right now.
your backyard is awesome!!! Did you guys buy your house then? hows school going? and you-? hows life?

Jill Walker said...

Looks like a great day! I love the cake, it is so amazing. What a great friend. Everything looks good even you!

ashley marie said...

1~ Wish we would have been invited
2~ I'm doing a candy bar for Reese's party too (so cute idea! haha)
3~ How fun that the Miller's were there!
4~ I love the cake and the STAND! Holy smokes I need that like yesterday!! Ask taylor where she got it
5~ You and Ginny have the cutest kids that I just want to squeeze -- and they aren't even mine! So adorable!!
6~ I must get Elle's bathing suit for Reese, where is it from?
7~ You look like Marilyn Monroe in your white little number, missy
8~ That is enough comments to last a lifetime

ashley marie said...

oh, and I forgot to say happy bday to Jeff!

Julie and Kyle said...

great party!!! happy birthday jeff, you old man! :)

ashley marie said...

Okay, if the cake stand is the wilton 4-tiered stand let me know. I couldn't find it in the store but I think I saw a pic of it. btw you never told me where Elle's suit was from. I get it. You don't want to share any fashion secrets. Whatever.

And I get bummed out thinking about how lame I was in Oxford. I was so incredibly antisocial and I blame Boston on that (I was pregnant with him). If there is ever a chance that we are in the same area we must meet up. I knew I liked you the instant the crazy lady above us, and next to you, flooded our apartment and you helped me somehow (I can't remember what you did... lend me a towel? Go inside the ladies apt with me to yell at her? What?? IDK but you helped!) I have never laughed so hard at a crazy, drunk, half dressed lady. I miss you and after talking about that lady I miss seeing her too

JR and Brynn said...

Wow, that party looks incredible. Kelly you are always so amazing at throwing gorgeous parties with great food. Happy Birthday, Jeff!! You are sure getting old. :)

Taryn said...

Kelly, you know how to throw a party! I love the candy bar and those cupcakes/cake are awesome. I bet Jeff was a happy guy!

Taylor Family said...

Happy birthday Jeff! You could start a career as a party planner Kelly. Everything looks amazing, especially that cake! Wish we could have been there.