

Thought I would post a couple of cute pics of the girls! Elle will only take a picture if she can pose these days and Laney is loving her sandbox! We are still enjoying some incredible heat here in AZ, it is weird for me to think the rest of the country in into fall when it was 107 degrees yesterday!
5 comments:
um yeah, 107? that is really crazy. How do you like it? you miss the fall weather at all? I think I would miss the fall, but man, after christmas- bring it on! haha.
that pic of Elle is awesome, shes got attitude. 1/8th black right?
love ya!
can they be any cuter, seriously! POST MORE! I need to see more of my little poser!
Oh my gosh they are CUTE!
Kelly!!!! They are so cute! My madi has the same dress elle is wearing! I can't believe it's still over 100 degrees!!
Funny, I was going to write the EXACT same words that Anna wrote. They are adorable and I am NOT partial! I'm not.
Elle is my kind of girl! There are pics of me posing from very early ages! :)
Post a Comment