So ADORABLE!! I can hardly wait to see you all next week! CA Grandma PS - Aren't you glad you are not dealing with the snow and ice today that CO has! I saw the pictures on GMA
Hey Kelly! Just wanted to say hello! We miss you guys and it is so fun seeing your little cuties on your blog and how grown up they are getting! We are coming out to Phoenix at Thanksgiving. We need to get together! will you be around???
8 comments:
So ADORABLE!! I can hardly wait to see you all next week!
CA Grandma
PS - Aren't you glad you are not dealing with the snow and ice today that CO has! I saw the pictures on GMA
She is so cute! Bella just got her two bottom teeth too! When are they going to meet so they can start being best friends?
So cute!!
Hey Kelly! Just wanted to say hello! We miss you guys and it is so fun seeing your little cuties on your blog and how grown up they are getting! We are coming out to Phoenix at Thanksgiving. We need to get together! will you be around???
AHAHAHA she is SOOOO cute. I love her great big smile
oh that mug! i just want to squeeze her and kiss those cheeks.
Kelly! Why did you have to move yourself and your babies so far away?? I miss YOU!!
she is my girl! Especially in those Bronco jamas! We just have to beat the stupid Chargers tomorrow!
Post a Comment