Jeff.Kelly.Elle.Laney.Ray
Sweet! Can't wait to see it in person in less than 2 weeks!
oh my I am SO jealous!!!! :) and I cant believe Elle is already in a little booster car seat! how old do kids have to be for that? my Jack cant wait!
Cute kids and car!
Kelly, we have matching cars!! (mine isn't white though). You are sooooo chic! Love you!!
VERY NICE!! I bet you are loving it so much. Jason will have lots of questions for you next time we are there. You better start reading the owners manual :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sweet! Can't wait to see it in person in less than 2 weeks!
oh my I am SO jealous!!!! :) and I cant believe Elle is already in a little booster car seat! how old do kids have to be for that? my Jack cant wait!
Cute kids and car!
Kelly, we have matching cars!! (mine isn't white though). You are sooooo chic! Love you!!
VERY NICE!! I bet you are loving it so much. Jason will have lots of questions for you next time we are there. You better start reading the owners manual :)
Post a Comment