Kelly you look like that psycho grandma from Dante's Peak that insisted on getting out of the boat and into the lava/ash crap to pull the boat all of five feet. I hope you know what I'm talking about. If not, you look like your skin is melting off - like Michael Jackson in a Pepsi commercial.
13 comments:
lol, oh my gosh you guys look awesome!!!
Scaaarryyy!
haha haha Are you suppose to be 1/8th black in that picture? haha. SO AWESOME. I love it.
HAHAHA! I don't remember you looking like that, that night! Thats hilarious!!
Kelly! Brian and I want to see you! Send me an email with your number and maybe we can arrange something! :)
callieannhill@gmail.com
Kelly you look like that psycho grandma from Dante's Peak that insisted on getting out of the boat and into the lava/ash crap to pull the boat all of five feet. I hope you know what I'm talking about. If not, you look like your skin is melting off - like Michael Jackson in a Pepsi commercial.
you guys are so funny! Love it.
Cracking up so loud! You guys look incredible and insane. Love it! Wish we could have celebrated with you.
Great costumes
fun! thanks for having us over for your awesome Halloween party we had a blast and I loved everything you made it was so yummy!
Glad you like them girl! I am posting another one I just edited today of Elle by the tree. So adorable!
Creepy! So it is time for another post... Charlotte wants to see a new picture of Elle!
what is your address? I want to send you a christmas card. Email me! meriel.frandsen@gmail.com
Post a Comment