Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Wedding


Back in November my sister Rachel got married. I did not have a camera, but my cousin took some cute pictures. Here are a few of the girls, I will do a bigger better update when I get the professional pictures! We are so excited to have Garrett in our family!




8 comments:

Stacey said...

Laney looks adorable! And Elle looks SOOO grown-up! We miss you guys!

Jen said...

Look how long Elle's hair is! It is beautiful!

Taylors said...

Oh I love the pearls on Laney! And you look beautiful! Glad to see you blogging again!! :)

PJ Evers said...

Cute pictures! Take more!!!!
Merry Christmas to you all in CO - Evers and Thompsons!
We miss you!
CA Grandma

Amy said...

Your girls are SO cute. I can't believe how big Elle is with her pretty long hair! And I LOVE Laneys little tutu. Precious!

Henricksen Family said...

adorable you Ever girls are so cute! I love you all!!!

Sarah McK said...

All three of you Evers girls are such beauties! It was fun to see you on Sunday!

JR and Brynn said...

I didn't know Rachel got married. Where have I been? I so need to call you and catch up. Gorgeous pics.