Thursday, January 14, 2010

LoVe em'

I found these prints today at Costco and LOVE them! I want one for each of my girls rooms! She has some others that are really cute too! They are at the Gilbert Costco, for almost $40 cheaper then you can buy online. So should I be selfish and get these for my girls rooms for their birthdays... or get them something they would actually want...hmmm

2437 Simple



2011 Chandelier2438 Lolly2008 Honey

5 comments:

ashley marie said...

those are cute :)
when the heck did you get your girls ears pierced??? it looks so dang cute i can't stand it

Des said...

oh I really really love them too! I want em!? haha. SO tell me, are they big prints or little...and what is the total cost. I'm a sucker for decor- so I would say go for it. Your girls just got blasted with a million presents from christmas right? so maybe get them one present (and they will still get presents from friends and grandmas.haha) then induldge in the awesome prints.

Des said...

oh, and I hear ya on the camera thing. Nate got me a nice camera like you for my birthday/christmas/ann soooo i am still figuring it out.kind of frustrating :) wish I was just good at evrything instantly! hAHA

Des said...

ps...you blog showed up on my side bar as updated!

Henricksen Family said...

I saw these and thought they were soo super cute.